All platforms will undergo maintenance on Thursday 8th December 2022, starting at
7am PT/10am ET/3pm GMT UK for approx 2 hours downtime
Patch Notes are available:
Patch Notes: Version: NW.275.20221010a.13
Content and Environment
The broken achievement, 'Hardcore Skirmisher' has been fixed. Completion of the following four skirmishes in hardcore mode will once again count towards this achievement:
• Illusionist's Gambit
• Prophecy of Madness
• Throne of the Dwarven Gods
• Merchant Prince's Folly
Braelin’s Last Stand: Various typos have been fixed in this mission.
Combat and Powers Band of Air Band of Air’s base damage has been increased by 20%. Set bonus is unchanged. Eilistraee's Rings • Eilistraee's Obligation (Maiden's Serenity) now properly grants Critical Strike to the character when equipped, and an additional 2.5% increase to Critical Severity while in combat. • Eilistraee Beauty (Maiden’s Advantage) no longer grants Power unless the character is in combat with two or more enemies. • Eilistraee's Benediction (Moonlight’s Blessing) now properly increases Combat Advantage instead of Accuracy, matching the tooltip. • Eilistraee's Grace (Midnight’s Malady) no longer incorrectly stacks between different sources. Item Powers Draconic Resilience: This set bonus now properly provides its stated Critical Avoidance.
Stronghold Food • Stronghold & Chult food items now grant more ratings, 4000 at max food rank. • Soups now grant Outgoing Healing instead of Everfrost Damage. Enemies and Encounters Epic Cragmire Crypts Traven Blackdagger should no longer try to raise the roof by getting stuck in the ceiling. Rothé Valley Dassar Truebow now respawns properly. Scalerot Caverns Weekly The difficulty of the Thayan encounters in the Scalerot Caverns has been adjusted. Temple of the Spider Players no longer remain in combat after defeating the second boss. Undermountain – Valdemar’s Lair • Waypoints now display correctly inside the instance.
• Valdemar’s health has been increased to bring it in line with other instance bosses. • Team corral at start has been added to the lair’s entrance.
• A new entrance has been added to the lair that is only available after the party has entered. This new entrance is not corral related.
• A pop-up with instructions for using Temporary Power has been added.
Items and Economy
• Simple Feast has been moved to the bottom of the Barmaid store.
• The title “Dark Dealer” should now properly work for players who have the “Dragon Hunter” title.
• [PlayStation Only] The Renegade Drow Race Unlock obtained from the “Way of the Drow Choice Pack” can now be properly used.
•The Descent Lockbox, The Blood War Lockbox, and Lockbox of the Mad Mage should no longer occasionally award two items instead of three.
• The icons for the new shirt and pants items have been updated.
Mounts The bind status of mount tooltips have been updated for clarity. This does not change the functionality of the impacted mounts Vanity Pets The sword apocalypse is over. The Teacup Fey Wolf no longer summons unlimited bladeworks that persist in the environment. Character Art General The Dashing Chapeaus from Dashing Key Bundle no longer shave character’s hair – they now provide a temporary haircut. User Interface General A few more tweaks have been made to the camera in the login / character select screen.
• Attempting to report a player no longer has a chance to crash players’ clients on Xbox systems.
• Calendar: Events through early May, 2023 have been scheduled. Please note that the in-game calendar will still only show events up to six weeks from the current date. As always, dates are subject to change as needed without prior notice.
• Home Page: On PC, clicking announcements without links no longer shows a link dialog with an empty link.
• The number of keys remaining display no longer overlaps with the “OK” button when the “Open Another” button is present in reward windows.
Players may once again deposit and withdraw gold from the Guild Bank.
Players who still had multiple Battle Horns or both Forger's Box and Chain of Scales equipped should now have those items unequipped and their loadouts fixed.
Localization General All localized text in French, German, Italian, and Russian locales is now up-to-date as of November 7, 2022.
#NWPC #NWXbox #NeverwinterPS #PatchNotes #Maintenance #M24