Many changes including the new Bard Class, are now available for testing on the public Mimic PC Preview Server!
Disclaimer: Please bear in mind that these changes are still heavily Subject to Change whilst on Mimic Preview PC Server and right up to Live Launch. Changes noted here may not make it into the Live Launch later this year.
A summary below of the Major changes to content to come:
• Maximum Level Adjustment - Now Level 20 (Down from 80, Gear ILs and Stats remain the same.
• Removal of Experience points in their entirety. Any Items that previously carried XP% have now been changed to Movement Stat, Including the Guild XP Boon
• Level ups are now awarded via certain Quest Rewards, removing the issue of being underleveled/overleveled for areas.
• XP Booster scrolls can be exchanged at the Antiquities Scholar for AD (Currently 1.5mill AD for Epic Scroll, 200k AD for Standard Scroll)
• Trade of Blades has been redesigned and renamed the Adventurer’s Guild. This is now the main Hub for Sgt Knox during your levelling Adventures.
• Removal of older areas and a rework of remaining Areas. Levelling Areas have been reduced to 6, and are now called Adventures
- Neverdeath Graveyard (IL 6k)
- Vellosk (IL 7k)
- Ebon Downs (IL 8k)
- Icespire Peak (IL 11k)
- The Chasm (IL 14k)
- Whispering Caverns (IL 17k)
• New EPIC Adventure Category!
- Epic Adventures follow the same format as Levelling Adventures
and have no time gated repeatable tasks.
- Undermountain (IL 20k)
- Elemental Evil Adventures (IL 24k)
- The Dwarven King (IL 26k)
- The Maze Engine (IL 28k)
- Acquistions Incorporated (IL 30k)
• Removal of the Lower half of Tyranny of Dragons Campaign, and the associated Levelling Area Dragons. ToD now Starts in Well of Dragons. The Dragon Areas in Neverdeath, Ebon Downs & Whispering Caverns are no longer accessible.
• Campaigns now begin at Max Level 20
- Tyranny of Dragons (IL 21k) - Dread Ring (21k) - SKT (21k) - Icewind Dale (21k) - The Cloaked Ascendency (21k) - Jungles of Chult (23k) - Ravenloft (24k) - Descent Into Avernus (26k) - Path of the Fallen (30k) - Sharandar (40k)
• Rework of the Dungeon Queues and Categories. Early
Dungeons unlock through achieving ILs.
• Random Queue Categories now contain
- Random Trial (25k)
- Advanced Dungeon (30k)
- Skirmish (20k)
- Dungeon (No IL requirement)
NOTE: Vault of Stars; Tower of the Mad Mage & Zariel are NOT in the RAQ system, only individual Queues
• Dungeon Queue (No IL Requirement) contains:
- Caverns of Karrundax
- Pirate King’s Retreat
- The Cloak Tower
- The Frozen Heart
- Temple of the Spider
- Cragmire Crypts
- Gray Wolf Den
- Malabog’s Castle
- Castle Never
- Fangbreaker Island (Requires Campaign Unlock)
- Spellplague Caverns (Requires Campaign Unlock)
- Valindra’s Tower
- Lair of Lostmauth
• Advanced Dungeons (require Campaign Unlock)
- Tomb of the Nine Gods (20k) - Castle Ravenloft (25k) - Lair of the Mad Mage (25k) - The Infernal Citadel (30k) - The Vault of the Stars (45k)
- Prophecy of Madness (10k)
- Throne of the Dwarven Gods (10k)
- Master Illusionists Gambit (15k)
- Master of the Hunt (15k)
- Dread Legion (15k)
- Kessel’s Retreat (20k)
- The Shores of Tuern (20k)
- Many Coins Bank Heist (20k
- The Merchant Princes Folly (20k)
• Epic Trials
- Assault on Svardborg (20k)
- Cradle of the Death God (20k)
- Rise of Tiamat (20k)
- Demogorgon (25k)
- Tower of the Mad Mage (30k)
- Zariel Master (35k)
• Addition of Mythic Insignias
• New Level appropriate gears and Weapons for Levelling in the
Adventurer Seals Store
• New Bard Gears and Weapons are being slowly added, so some
may not be showing yet
• New Rewards for Levelling toons including Epic Mount, Companion, Rank 8 Runestones and Enchants and a total of 280k RAD for completing the 1st 6 Levelling Adventures
• Removal of Junk Gear Drops from enemies
• Return of Throne of Idris in Ebon Downs as a closing Quest
• Some older Legacy (Ideal for Transmute) gears dropping from Levelling Areas
• Adventure Seals Gears dropping from Levelling Areas and Mimic Chests
• Profession ranks adjusted in line with the Max Level drop (At time of Writing, No Bard Gears in Professions
• Removal of Stronghold Siege Quest from Guild Quests, SH Siege not in the Queue System.
We have a Levelling guide in the Making also which we hope to publish in the coming days, featuring a more in depth look at the new system and its rewards
Enjoy Testing all!!